We are Canada's oldest sewing machine store- founded in 1863 and located in Kingston, Ontario. We rely on Honesty,Integrity and excellence to get the job done. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority!
What We do
We sell and repair sewing machines and Sergers, both old and new, consumer and industrial. We also supply parts and accessories for almost every make and model, and also offer paid instructional lessons for those new to the craft wanting to understand how to get started using their machines.
In addition to the day-to-day operations of our business, we've also supported a large number of events, projects and organizations over our 150+ years of operation- both at the Community and International levels. Among them for example:
- Multi-Year Sponsors- Kingston Exhibition (1999-2010)
- Multi-Year Sponsors- Limestone Skills Competition (2007-2012)
- Multi-Year Sponsors- International Plowing Match and Rural Expo (1998,2003,2007)
- Central Public School- Rebuilding of the children's playground & daycare area
- Supporter of the Kingston Townsmen Barbershop Chorus, Perpetual Emotion Quartet, and Scouts Canada.
- Supporters of MATE- a non-profit organization that sends donated tools and equipment to the needy in third-world countries.
The business has over its long history received numerous awards and recognition for its excellence. Among them:
- 2016 Independent Dealer of the Year Award (International Vacuum and Sewing Dealers Trade Association (VDTA/SDTA)